cannncrayonyou.blogspot.com

Review : Klenspop - Bunny Colour Brown
24.2.15 | 23:49 |
Sponsored post

Heylo! First of all, HAPPY LUNAR NEW YEAR everyone! So this is the review post for Klenspop - Bunny Colour Brown that I got two weeks ago all the way from South Korea. :) When I get the parcel and I was excited to unbox it! Because I got new pair of circle lenses on this Chinese New Year. Besides, the delivery comes with quite fast and it takes like 7 or 8 working days since it's international delivery. So, this is the parcel. 



They come with good condition because of the bubble wrap. Aww, how lovely and good service. Soooo, let's see how it looks like! The design of the box is so cute and it makes people happy and become pretty LOL.



They even have some instructions on how to wear the lenses in a correct way. How could we don't like it! :D



What's inside the box?

It includes a pair of lens and Klenspop giving out the bonus case too! 


Next, time for the circle lenses shot.








The brown colour is so niceeeee!

So here is the info of Bunny Colour circle lenses.

Brand: LENSPOP
Diameter: 14mm
Graphic Diameter: 13.8mm
Water Content: 38%
Base Curve: 8.6mm
Life Span: 1 year disposal
Country of origin: South Korea
Price Includes: 1 PAIR (2 pcs) + BONUS CASE

And it only cost $13.00 / MYR 47.32 ! The power for the lenses available from 0.00 to -10.00 for both. So any power also could get this lenses! For more information, you can go to this page http://klenspop.com/en/home/431-bunny-color-brown.html

Taa-daaa and finally it's the time to try out ma new lenses ~ 
Lol, my naked eyes. 


And, the eyes which with Bunny Colour Brown lenses.



Frankly, the lenses are comfortable and my eyes didn't turn red after I wear for a long hour unlike the other lenses I wear before. 

Annnnnd, are you ready for the selfies? Lollll.




And this is how my eyes look like after I wear for long hour. 
It still look good and didn't turn red or tired.



These are how the lenses look like under light and thanks to Klenspop so that I could have new lenses on CNY. :)

Overall review:

Advantage : 

  • The colour is nice and natural. 
  • The lenses have 1 year of disposal.
  • The lenses are comfortable to wear.
  • You can get the bonus case to place your lenses.
  • The price of lenses is affordable (For the Bunny Colour Brown I got is $13.00 per pair)
  • The delivery is fast so we could get our item on time.
  • You can pay with PayPal, Visa, Master for international buyers. 


Dis :
Hmm, so far I don't have and I wish to try out more lenses of Klenspop.

Yeaap, still thinking where to get good quality contact lens? Do visit their website or Facebook page for more good deals! :)
http://klenspop.com/en/ or  https://www.facebook.com/Klenspop

As Klenspop is the leading company of Circle Lens & Cosmetic Lens and they wish to  make women get shiny & beautiful eyes in the future. They are trend maker of cosmetic lens making women' eyes throughout the world be beautiful from 10s to 30s, deal with almost every KOREA's lens to offer you comfortable & various lens.

You can also check out the payment (click me) and delivery (click me) info ! :)





Lastly, I would like to give ★★★★★ out of 5 for ma satisfication. 








Thanks for reading! More posts to come.
Buhhbyeee! 
xx